Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Double-Double Down



I've decided to raise the bar up to a higher level of eating. I came to this conclusion when I realized that no longer would the normal Double Double or the brand new Double Down please my appetite. So on a whim I decided, why not combine the two and create and ultra mighty burger. Basically what I was going to do was take apart the Double Double, place the Double Down in between the two patties, put it back together, and shabam! Thus, the Double-Double Down (aka Chimeran Cheeseburger) was created.

This was a big deal to me, since I really love both of these places and both of the sandwiches very much! So I made the trip over to KFC and I picked up:

1 Double Down

Afterwards, I went over to In N Out and I picked up:

1 Double Double animal style w/ chopped chillies

I got back to my destination and placed both of the bags down next to each other and prepared myself for an epic journey of flavor. Then I took both of the beauties out of their paper chariots and laid them gently nestled next to each other and well uh, I s'pose I could go on but I'm sure the pictures would do the justice of what really went down....



The Colonel and The Christian

Stackin' it up



The Double-Double Down


nom nom nom



In all honestly the haters can hate and the lovers can love all they want, but I swear this beast of a burger was pretty damn good. For both of the sandwiches I payed a grand total of $8.83 on this lunch of mine, which isn't that bad at all. So as I sit here typing and digesting this animal inside of me, I can only conclude that I might probably eat one again...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment